Fields marked with an * are required
In line with our expansion, we are seeking dedicated & talented candidates for the following positions, based in Klang:
- To conceptualize, design and develop artwork for marketing promotions and communications
- To perform & coordinate all marketing administrative work and maintain an organized filling system
- To assist in the company's social media channels i.e. Facebook, Twitter and etc
- To assist the Marketing team in other marketing activities e.g. roadshows and PC Fairs
- Minimum Diploma in Graphic Design or related
- 1 Years of Working Experience in related field
- Age 21-30 -Must be able to converse in English, BM and Mandarin
- Must be able to write in English, BM and Mandarin
- Must know how to use either Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Managing & planning for marketing tasks & activities with team members
- Create marketing material & Maintain our branding/ products & services explosion in the market
- Conduct marketing campaigns to promote brand awareness and increase sales opportunity
- Evaluate return of campaign and propose ideas for improvement
- Ensure efficient communication of marketing process and activities to sales team
- Research & analysis product sales data & forecast, coordinate with product specialist for the restock or product improvement
- Preparing presentation slide and propose to customer
- Planning and organize events, such as seminar, exhibitions.
- Assisting Head of Sales & Marketing
- Contributing on marketing plans and strategies
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Business field
- Age range between 28 - 38 years
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field
- Knowledge in Microsoft office, Excel/Word/Power point
- Experienced in Online Marketing
- Fluent in both written and spoken in Chinese, English and Bahasa
- Creative thinking and analytical in thought processes
- Self-directed and motivated
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
Online Sales Coordinator
- Develop and manage all E-commerce/online/digital content and strategic development
- Actively approach forums or any potential website for finding sales leads
- Liaise with marketing team for content upload
- Responsible for uploading products, collating products information and price amendments
- Focus on internet sales to ensure responsiveness to customer requests, liaise with admin for billing and delivery arrangement
- Mailshots for Sales (new leads, potentials)
- Existing customer mail shots
- Conversion activity with Customer Service - including calls and links to client websites
- Control of mailing inserts
- Reporting results through Google, email and other analytical tools and provide to Marketing dept
- Minimum SPM
- 2 Years of Working Experience in related field
- Age range: 21-30
- Must be able to write & converse in English, BM and Mandarin
- Understands Digital Marketing (SEO, Google Analytics)
- Up to date with latest trends and practices in online marketing
- Sales Oriented
Product & Digital Marketing Executive
- Understand market needs/ demand/ feedback about related products and services.
- Create and planning for strategy in an efficient way to lead our product and services sales growth for our target market.
- Participate on product development, coordinate with product specialist.
- Coordinate with Head of Sales & Marketing, analysis product and target market, create and planning for marketing strategy.
- Handle all E-Commerce, Social Media and Website.
- Updates and completing marketing tasks within timeline
- Design, implementation and management of online marketing campaigns to attract customers in South East Asia, including corporate website, landing pages, social media platforms and newsletters.
- Analytic and able to understand market data and trends.
- Handle search engine of SEO/SEM
- Reporting results through Google, email and other analytical tools and provide to Marketing Department.
- Develop and manage all E-Commerce/online/digital content and strategic development
- Support all the marketing and online events.
- Responsible for uploading products, collating products information and price amendments.
- Ensure responsiveness to customer request, billing and delivery arrangement.
- Conversion activity with Customer Service - including calls and links to client websites.
- Control of mailing inserts.
- At least Degree or Diploma, Higher Grad in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin/Cantonese are an advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Creative, self motivated and experience in automotive field is an advantage.
- Videographer - to take videos of product eg function video, introduction video is and advantage.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedure
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and direction for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection system
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing material
- Inspection of materials and products to ensure quality finished good
- Investigate customers' complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Identify training needed and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Any others ad hoc task
- Min Diploma holder in related field of study
- Must be able to converse and write in English, BM, and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- 1 year and above working experience
- Able to meet deadline
- Fast learner and willing to learn
- Well organized, disciplined, matured and proactive in works
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independent as good as in a team
Come join us! Fill-in form below and let us know all about you.